The Professional Learning Association New Zealand Te Māngai Whakangungu Kaiako o Aotearoa Incorporated (PLANZ) promotes excellence in professional learning and development (PLD) in schools and kura.
Ko tā te manatōpū o Te Māngai Whakangungu Kaiako o Aotearoa, The Professional Learning Association New Zealand (PLANZ), he tautīnei i te angitu o te ngaiotanga i ngā kura arareo Māori, arareo Pākehā anō hoki.
Ratonga | Services
Our purpose is to:
- Develop and maintain a professional identity for education consultancies and professional learning and development facilitators.
- Establish quality standards to encourage consistent professional practice.
- Ensure a high level of professional practice.
- Promote professional excellence within member organisations.
Ō mātou whāinga:
- He takatū, he kōkiri i te tuakiri ngaiotanga mā ngā ūmanga, mā ngā ratonga ngaiotanga me ngā kaihuawaere
- He whakatū i ngā paearu kounga e tauritea ai ngā tikanga ratonga ngaiotanga
- Kia eke ai ngā tikanga ngaiotanga
- He tautīneia kia angitu ai ngā umanga huānga o PLANZ
Ka hono pea mai?
Interested in becoming a member?
Membership of the Association is open to professional learning and development providers (from sole trader providers to organisations with multiple consultants or facilitators) in Aotearoa New Zealand.